- Develop written training programs to create consistency in your employee outcomes.
- Educate employees about the expected outcomes, i.e., what type of performance the company expects.
- Educate employees about how their actions affect the bottom line.
- As you demonstrate the steps of a job, explain why it is best done that way.
- As you observe the trainee doing the tasks, use encouraging language.
- The end result of every effective training program is to build self-esteem and freedom of creative choice.