by David Gabbert
Would you like to learn how to develop a more successful hiring program to grow your company’s success?
Are you sick and tired of investing time and money into new hires only to discover they are not a good fit for the position? Are you disappointed with previous hiring decisions and the damage inflicted to company morale, productivity and customer retention? Maybe you are concerned about your company’s lack of an effective hiring program.
Learn from my mistakes, experiences and proven business strategies.
I have successfully started several companies in the last 45 years and currently operate companies in the real business world.
I understand your challenges.
Whether you are starting a new business, managing a going business, or simply want to advance your knowledge about effective hiring practices, this book is for you.
Just imagine the productivity potential if you could place the right person in the right position every time. Imagine the benefits to the company and your customers when you have individuals in positions who love what they do every day. Imagine the peace of mind of knowing your hiring process will consistently find the best candidate for an open position.
Benefits of this book
- Be aware of 14 common hiring mistakes.
- Learn how to develop an effective search process.
- Learn how to develop qualifying success factors for each position.
- Learn how to develop the right interview questions by utilizing traditional, situational, and behavioral style questions.
- Learn how to develop an effective interview format.
- Learn how to develop rating charts to select the right applicant.
- Learn the best way to uncover an applicant’s past history.
- Plus… provide a workbook to help you place the proven strategies into action.
This book won’t do all of the work for you but it will take you through the necessary steps to help you develop an effective hiring program. To learn the proven strategies and complete the workbook will require an investment of your time. Once you have begun your learning journey, I am available to help you with any questions you may have via one on one telecoaching.