by David Gabbert
Would you like to learn how to become a more successful leader to grow your company?
Are you puzzled about how to utilize people to grow your company? Are you disappointed with your follower’s lack of passion toward company goals? Are you concerned about how to get employees more engaged in driving the company’s success? Maybe you find it difficult to prioritize and delegate tasks to others.
Learn from my mistakes, experiences and proven business strategies.
I have successfully started several companies in the last 45 years and currently operate companies in the real business world.
I understand your challenges.
Whether you are starting a new business, managing a going business, or simply want to advance your knowledge about effective leadership skills, this book is for you.
Just imagine the growth potential if you could learn how to rally everyone around a common vision. Imagine the benefits employees provide to a company when they experience their personal growth is flourishing. Imagine the power of employees who feel they are engaged and empowered. Consider the upward spiral created when everyone is working in their strength zones. Imagine the efficiencies when prioritization and delegation of tasks is done properly.
Benefits of this book
- Become aware of 29 common leadership mistakes.
- Learn how to develop a clear vision.
- Learn how to enlarge your followers.
- Learn how to build trust.
- Learn how to lead with servitude.
- Learn how to build around others strengths.
- Learn how to multiply yourself by developing new leaders.
- Learn how to prioritize and delegate effectively.
- Plus… provide a workbook to help you place the proven strategies into action.
This book won’t do all of the work for you but it will take you through the necessary steps to help you develop effective leadership skills. To learn the proven strategies and complete the workbook will require an investment of your time. Once you have begun your learning journey, I am available to help you with any questions you may have via one on one telecoaching.