- Do not entrust the revenue of your company with anyone less qualified than professional salespeople.
- Start by searching for people who have the talents and passion to sell.
- Develop sales tools to outperform the competition. Even the best salespeople need superior tools to do their jobs well.
- Keep salespeople abreast of current product information.
- Develop role-playing training programs to improve situational sales skills.
- Build an accurate list of customer needs, product benefits, customer desires, and objections. Build this list from your customers’ and salespeople’s feedback. From your list, develop role-playing scripts that close sales.
- Develop a prospect follow-up program requiring accountability for results.
- Develop an incentive compensation program that motivates your salespeople to deliver the desired outcome.
Subscribe to BusinessKnowledgeStrategies.comWe hate spam too and promise never to give your email to anyone.
- Build a Successful Business Model
- Develop Successful Marketing Strategies
- Initiate Effective Financial Management Tools
- Develop Efficient Business Processes
- Hire the Right People
- Train for Productivity
- Motivate Your Employees
- Build a Successful Sales Organization
- Develop Effective Speaking and Listening Skills
- Develop Successful Leadership Skills