by David Gabbert
Would you like to learn how to develop effective financial management tools to ensure your company’s financial success?
Are your financial management controls lacking targeted goals and the daily disciplines to achieve the targeted numbers? Do you wish you possessed a better understanding of accounting procedures, internal financial statements, and financial management techniques? Are you puzzled as to how to ensure the growth and financial success of your company?
Learn from my mistakes, experiences and proven business strategies.
I have successfully started several companies in the last 45 years and currently operate companies in the real business world.
I understand your challenges.
Whether you are starting a new business, managing a going business, or simply want to advance your knowledge about how develop more effective financial management tools, this book is for you.
Imagine the financial stability and growth that could be possible with the implementation of effective daily financial controls. Imagine possessing the power to improve your cash flow, net income, and important balance sheet ratios. Imagine the comfort in knowing exactly where you are going financially, what you have achieved, and possessing the knowledge to make corrective actions.
Benefits of this book
- Learn a basic understanding of accounting principles, including the income statement, balance sheet, and cash flow statement.
- Learn about commonly used analytical accounting ratios.
- Learn how to calculate and use your breakeven point to manage your financial
- Learn how to develop internal statements to improve financial control.
- Learn how to develop budgeted financial targets for your revenue, net income and cash flow.
- Learn how to analyze your various income and balance sheet accounts to maximize net income and cash flow.
- Learn about the importance of periodic health assessments, bank relationships, and advisory boards.
- Plus… complete workbook to help you develop an effective financial plan for your company.
This book won’t do all of the work for you but it will take you through the necessary steps to help you develop effective financial management tools. To learn the proven strategies and complete the workbook will require an investment of your time. Once you have begun your learning journey, I am available to help you with any questions you may have via one on one telecoaching.Please use the links below to download the eBook.
Initiate Effective Financial Management Tools
2011 Calendar Of Successful Thoughts