by David Gabbert
Would you like to learn how to build a more successful motivational program that will grow your net profit?
Are you sick and tired of spending money on wages and receiving an average productivity return? Are you disappointed with how little you employees seem to care about the prosperity and success of the company? Maybe you find it difficult keeping employee morale high.
Learn from my mistakes, experiences and proven business strategies.
I have successfully started several companies in the last 45 years and currently operate companies in the real business world.
I understand your challenges.
Whether you are starting a new business, managing a going business, or simply want to advance your knowledge about motivational management, this book is for you.
Just imagine the growth potential if you could learn how to widen the perspective of people to think more like owners. Imagine the benefits of knowing how to create motivational programs to successfully raise productivity and morale. Imagine the power of creating rewarding feelings of gratification and accomplishment in every employee.
Benefits of this book
- Learn how to assemble the right team.
- Learn how to develop powerful recognition programs.
- Learn how to spread enthusiasm.
- Learn how to structure effective motivational meetings with your employees.
- Learn the steps of establishing effective motivational programs, focused on building company growth, productivity, and employee satisfaction.
- Plus… provide a workbook to help you place the proven strategies into action.
This book won’t do all of the work for you but it will take you through the necessary steps to help you develop an effective motivational program. To learn the proven strategies and complete the workbook will require an investment of your time. Once you have begun your learning journey, I am available to help you with any questions you may have via one on one telecoaching.
Save MorePurchase all 10 E-Books Topics and
related workbooks for one low package price
in the continental U.S.