- Develop written training programs to create consistency in your employee outcomes.
- Educate employees about the expected outcomes, i.e., what type of performance the company expects.
- Educate employees about how their actions affect the bottom line.
- As you demonstrate the steps of a job, explain why it is best done that way.
- As you observe the trainee doing the tasks, use encouraging language.
- The end result of every effective training program is to build self-esteem and freedom of creative choice.
Subscribe to BusinessKnowledgeStrategies.comWe hate spam too and promise never to give your email to anyone.
- Sales Success: Move the Bottom Dwellers Out
- Tip to Succeed: You Must Be Willing To Give Up Something You Value
- Developing Your Business Model: Stop Advertising and Start Innovating
- Build a Successful Sales Team: 9 Guidelines
- Growing as a Person: Tips to Reach Your Full Potential
- Preparing For a Small Business Loan
- Fundamentals to Success: Develop These 5 Leadership Skills
- Fundamentals For Success: Courage and Persistence
- Motivating Your Employees: Develop a Performance Scorecard
- Building a Successful Business Model: Re-invent Often
- Build a Successful Business Model
- Develop Successful Marketing Strategies
- Initiate Effective Financial Management Tools
- Develop Efficient Business Processes
- Hire the Right People
- Train for Productivity
- Motivate Your Employees
- Build a Successful Sales Organization
- Develop Effective Speaking and Listening Skills
- Develop Successful Leadership Skills