- Long-term motivation comes from the inside. To ensure the best and most productive results, move individuals to positions that use their talents.
- Management will get the biggest return on their time when they invest it in their most productive people.
- Meet with employees often to find out what they want. Use encouraging language, plan a list of questions, and listen intently to gain an understanding of employees’ needs and wants.
- Harness the power of recognition; deliver praise often. Mark Twain said, “I can live for two weeks on a good compliment.”
- Use the power of education. For people to achieve their highest level of thinking they must be educated on the company’s financial realities. Everyone must understand what drives the company’s economic engine.
- Create an atmosphere of ownership by empowering your people with decision-making responsibilities.
- Establish target numbers for individuals along with the decision-making power to achieve those numbers.
- Develop a specific bonus program tied to achieving the target numbers.
Subscribe to BusinessKnowledgeStrategies.comWe hate spam too and promise never to give your email to anyone.
- Build a Successful Business Model
- Develop Successful Marketing Strategies
- Initiate Effective Financial Management Tools
- Develop Efficient Business Processes
- Hire the Right People
- Train for Productivity
- Motivate Your Employees
- Build a Successful Sales Organization
- Develop Effective Speaking and Listening Skills
- Develop Successful Leadership Skills