Business Process Management
- Ask your customers what conveniences they want when they purchase your product, and develop business processes that answer those desires.
- Also ask your customers what conveniences they want during product delivery, and develop processes accordingly.
- Find out what customers what they want to feel and experience at every customer touch point, and then develop processes that exceed expectations.
- Develop employee training processes to increase consistency of performance and exceed customer expectations.
- Develop business processes to improve quality control and surpass customer expectations.
- Provide your people with the tools they need to work efficiently within your business processes.
- Include all your business processes in written training manuals.
- Empower your employees to work on and improve your business processes by developing formalized programs that coach them on reacting to defects customer and dissatisfaction.
- As an owner, budget more of your time for developing and improving your business processes, rather than spending every day working in your business.
This entry was posted in Business Tips
. Bookmark the permalink